Make your next fishing trip something out of this world!
Americana Sportfishing offers a Luxury Five-Day, Four-Night Sportfishing Special!
Fish two full days on any of these three superb boats with world-class captains out of acclaimed Los Sueños Marina, just over an hour’s drive from San José. Stay at Villa Fox, one of the Los Sueños area’s most elegant villas, just 10 minutes from the marina complex and 15 minutes from the bustling beach resort of Jacó and its bars, restaurants, boutiques and vibrant night life. Enjoy 24/7 service and the attention of an experienced English-speaking driver/guide who will be with you throughout the trip.
This trip is for three to six anglers. The basic five-day, four-night package goes like this:
Day 1: Arrival in San José airport, minivan transfer to Villa Fox.
Day 2: Free day at Villa Fox. Enjoy the local ambiance
Day 3: 6:45 AM: Transfer to Los Sueños Marina. Full day fishing
Day 4: 6:45 AM: Transfer to Los Sueños Marina. Full day fishing
Day 5: Minivan transfer to San José international airport for flight home
- Fishing days can be juggled according to preferences and boat availability.
- Additional fishing and free days are possible given availability. Ask.
- Catering and other services at Villa Fox are available on request.
For this package, we recommend you get flights that arrive in San José late morning, and return early afternoon.
“CHASER” with “Captain Brent Moyer” at the helm assisted by two mates, is a 58ft Viking powered by twin 1500hp Man engines. Cruising at 21 knots (full speed 39 knots). She sports outriggers, two electric downriggers, a Pompanette fighting chair, rod holders, tackle storage centers, live bait well, and a full complement of Penn reels including four Penn v130s on 7ft custom rods. Other features include a 12ft Nuvurania dinghy powered by an 80hp jet motor, 12-person automatic inflatable raft, two Epirbs, 22 life jackets, satellite telephone, satellite TV, 96-mile radar, Furuno 100 depth sounder, a 2kw transducer that can see 8,000 feet deep, Furuno black box nav system, Furuno 7000 plotter, Northstar 9000 plotter, Data Marine sounder and 22-inch Furuno screen. There is a built-in Sony big-screen TV and wet bar in salon with ice maker, refrigerator on the bridge, microwave convection oven and 250-gallon freshwater capacity hot water tank.
“CHASER II” with experienced American “Captain Mitch Pierson” at the helm is a 45ft Custom Carolina ‘Omie Tillet’ Sportsman powered by a 3406 Cat 800hp diesel engine. Cruising at 23 knots, she sports outriggers, downriggers, fighting chair, new bridge rail with eight rod holders, 315 gallon capacity fuel tank, and bridge seating on both sides of the helm. The boat carries a full complement of Penn reels and international-class rods, and has a fully upgraded air-conditioned salon; full bathroom and 100-gallon freshwater capacity hot water tank. There is satellite telephone, satellite TV, radar, Furuno depth sounder, a 2kw transducer that can see 8,000 feet deep, Furuno nav system, Furuno 7000 plotter, Northstar 9000 plotter, Data Marine sounder and Furuno screen.
“TIJERETA” is a 43-foot Carolina Custom built by island boat works with reliable Cummins diesel power. One of Costa Rica’s best-known captains, “Captain Bubba Carter”, the Billfish Foundation’s Captain of the Year in 2006 and on the list of Saltwater Sportsman magazine’s 50 top saltwater charter captains in the world, is at the helm. She is fully rigged with a full-size fighting chair, six strand harnesses, all electronics, an air conditioned salon, large cockpit and top-of-the-line tackle including a 17lb-weight fly rod; four 12lb rigs; six 30lb rigs; two 50lb rigs; and two 80lb rigs for any fishing situation that may arise while offshore or inshore.
STAY AT THE LUXURY VILLA FOX:
Ideal for family vacations, small corporate retreats and exciting sportfishing adventures and hideaways, this exclusive villa is nestled at the top of Faro Escondido enclave above the Iguana Golf Course at the acclaimed Los Sueños Resort and Marina, just over an hour’s drive from San José. For more photos go to Villa Fox. Villa Fox offers:
– Stunning ocean and sunset views with elegance and comfort settings
– Six full bedrooms with balcony and bath, extra rooms for accommodation
– Minivan and driver on call 24/7, one airport transfer first and last day
– Cool ocean breezes all the time, with no glass between you and nature
– Pool and jacuzzi
– Full kitchen with indoor and outdoor dining areas- daily maid service
– Games room with pool table
– BBQ/rancho area
– Community tennis courts and large pool 20 yards away
– 10 minutes to 18-hole golf course and Los Sueños Marina
– 15 minutes to the bustling beach resort of Jacó … and more
Price per person, Green Season to November 30 (all prices subject to change at any moment):
- With 58ft Chaser: three anglers $4,469.00 per angler; four anglers $3,359.00 per angler; five anglers $2,689.00 per angler; six anglers $2,239.00 per angler
- With 45ft Chaser II: three anglers $3,599.00 per angler; four anglers $2,699.00 per angler; five anglers $2,169.00 per angler; six anglers $1,769.00 per angler
- With 43ft Tijereta: three anglers $3,539.00 per angler; four anglers $2,649.00 per angler; five anglers $2,129.00; six anglers $1,739.00
Price per person, High Season December 1 to April 30, 2016 (excluding December 20-January 3, and March 20-29, 2016):
- With 58ft Chaser: three anglers $4,739.00 per angler; four anglers $3,549.00 per angler; five anglers $2,839.00 per angler; six anglers $2,369.00 per angler
- With 45ft Chaser II: three anglers $3,869.00 per angler; four anglers $2,899.00 per angler; five anglers $2,329.00 per angler; six anglers $1,939.00 per angler
- With 43ft Tijereta: three anglers $3,799.00 per angler; four anglers $2,599.00 per angler; five anglers $2,089.00; six anglers $1,709.00 per angler
Prices, boats and accommodation subject to change at any moment.
Again, additional fishing and/or free days are possible given availability. Ask.
Catering and other services at Villa Fox are available on request.
CALL 1-800-407-9438 or EMAIL americanacostarica(at)gmail.com for more info and to book your trip now. These boats are among the most popular in the marina, and Villa Fox’s open days are going fast. The earlier you call, the likelier you will get the boat and days you want.